Meet Antoine Bonicalzi, Digital Marketer at Cyberimpact
With more than 8 years of experience in digital marketing, Antoine has worked on over 200 projects. He specializes in helping businesses generate more leads with their online marketing efforts.
As a digital marketing specialist at Cyberimpact, he helps small business owners in Canada reach their maximum potential with email marketing.
When Antoine's not giving a webinar or optimizing an ad campaign, you can find him on the Jiu-jitsu mats or on his kayak!
In this Interview we discuss...
- How Antoine got into business and marketing
- Antoine's sales experience and what it was like. How sales helped him be a better marketer.
- How Antoine learned marketing on the job. Antoine says: "You're never done learning"
- The importance of working on your business and not necessarily in your business all of the time.
- What is Cyberimpact?
- CASL - Canada's anti-spam legislation and how Cyberimpact can help
- Expo Yoga
- Building a targeted list of email subscribers
- Cyberimpact - A Canadian solution. Templates in both official languages.
- Quote: "Email is a very good channel to drive action and sales."
- Cyberimpact - With just a click of a button you can send an email in French or in English
Effective Email Marketing...
- When it comes to sending email to your customers and potential customers keep a good balance between education and promotion
- You need both types of content - educational and promotional - to be successful
- A good idea is to combine your fun educational content with your call to action
- The craft beer example of education and a call to action
Antoine's 5 questions that we ask everybody highlights...
Thank you to our sponsor Canada Post
P.S. Be sure and check us out the Jelly Marketing Podcast on iTunes. Also find us on Google Play